Saturday, April 12, 2008

Classic myspace bulletin 39: About what you said

About what you said . . .

I know what you're doing.

So stop it.

I've seen what's been going on. And I mean it. I'm not saying this to anybody else, and I know what you're thinking, but you can say what you like. It's not gonna wash with me. It's not happening. Not on MY space, bucko. So you can just take your medicine and calm the fuck down.

You think I wanted all this?

You think I wanted it like this?

I wanted to be happy, but YOU wanted it like this! Last time we spoke, what did we say? That's right. But look now, here we are again.

You, and me.

Same old FUCKING story. Read the movie, saw the book, it's all the fucking same isn't it? you don't think about me?

You don't even know who I am!

I'm just this huge nothing to you!

YOU DON'T FUCKING THINK ABOUT ME!!!!

Sometimes I swear you wish I was dead. That's how you feel isn't it? The way you look at me, I swear . . .

Well I'm not FUCKING dead.

And you're not getting rid of me that easy. You can fuck yourself, because you just don't do that to people.

What are you trying to achieve? You think you can just change everything now? After . . . everything?

Look, it's finished, forget about it, just give it up. Do us both a favour. You can't win this one. Don't even bother.

It's over.

No comments: